With numerous styles and materials available, choosing replacement windows for your home can be an overwhelming process. How are you expected to choose? Which replacement window makes the most sense for your home and your budget? Which replacement window will stand up best to the wide range of weather we experience in Maryland? The Answer: Vinyl Windows!
The Benefits of Vinyl Windows
- Low Maintenance: When it comes to vinyl windows, they require no painting or upkeep, just the occasional cleaning.
- Energy Efficiency: 20% of all heat loss occurs through your home’s windows. Because vinyl windows are good insulators, they keep heat from escaping your home during the winter and they keep heat out in the summer.
- Durable: Vinyl windows are pretty durable and can stand the test of time.
- Low U-Value: The lower the U-Value, the better. Vinyl windows have a U-Value between 0.3 and 0.5.
- Sound Reduction: Vinyl windows are not only great insulators, they are also great at blocking out unwanted noise!
- Affordable: Replacement windows can be expensive. But, believe it or not, vinyl windows are pretty affordable!
Architectural Window Supply: Your Baltimore Window Supplier
Interested in learning more about vinyl windows? If so, head to Architectural Window Supply, your Baltimore Window Supplier, today! We carry the highest quality windows from the industry’s top brands, from Jeld-Wen and Norwood to Belisle.
Everything Architectural Window Supply sells is offered at affordable prices, which includes measuring, ordering, and delivery right to your home. So why would you go anywhere else?
If you have any further questions about Vinyl Windows or if you wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website!