You cannot build your dream home without the right windows. But with so many options available, how can you be sure you are choosing the right windows for your home and your budget?
Common Types of Window Materials
- Fiberglass Windows: Fiberglass windows can improve the energy efficiency of your home, saving you month on your monthly heating and cooling bills.
- Vinyl Windows: Vinyl windows have higher tensile strength and can withstand high winds and humid conditions better than other types of windows.
- Wooden Windows: Wooden windows have been around for a long time and provide that classic look that other windows just cannot compete with.
Common Types of Window Structures
- Double Hung Windows: Double hung windows serve several purposes, including: ventilation and lighting.
- Bay and Bow Windows: Bay and bow windows can be used in almost any room to add a little extra aesthetic appeal.
So which type of window is best for you and your home? Well, the choice is up to you. But you don’t have to make the decision on your own. Architectural Window Supply is here to help!
Whether you are a homeowner, architect, or builder, you can trust the knowledgeable window professional at Architectural Window Supply to answer any questions you may have, from uses and designs to materials and structures.
If you have any further questions about The Different Types of Windows or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website!
About Architectural Window Supply:
Since 1995, Architectural Window Supply, Inc. has been the premier supplier of custom wood windows and doors in the Baltimore/Washington area. We offer a vast array of custom window and door options that give a stylish, sophisticated look to any residential home or commercial building.
Our product offerings include the most trusted names in window and doors including Jeld-Wen, Norwood, Belisle, and Atlantic Shutters. We base our business on the principles of courtesy, quality and service as well as a solid knowledge of our products.