If you have ever visited our blog before, you undoubtedly know the benefits of replacement windows. But how do you know when you need replacement windows? Well, that is the entire point of this blog post.
Does your Baltimore Home need Replacement Windows?
If your home is more than 15 years old, it is probably a good time to start thinking about replacement windows. Many older homes still use their original windows. Does yours? Here are a few questions that will help you determine if new windows are in your future.
- Are my windows single-pane? If so, replacement windows are definitely in your future. Single-pane glass is not energy efficient and often develops frost on the inside. Dual pane or even triple pane windows are a much better option.
- Do you hear everything going on outside? Replacing your old windows could be the solution to your problem. Newer replacement windows are much better at reducing noise transmission into your home.
- Is your carpet or furniture faded? Ultraviolet rays can cause your furniture and carpets to fade. Replacement windows are designed to reduce the ultraviolet rays entering your home.
- Do your windows leak? Leaky windows are a sure sign that you NEED replacement windows and you need them now. These old leaky windows are not only annoying, but they are also incredibly inefficient, leading to high energy bills.
- Do your windows lock properly? Are your windows easy to use? Do they close and lock properly? If not, new windows may be the answer.
- Do you have to paint your windows annually? Tired of painting those wood windows? Vinyl windows may be just what the doctor ordered.
- Do you want to give your home a facelift? New replacement windows can give your home an instant boost in curb appeal.
Replacement Window from your Baltimore JELD-WEN Dealer
Architectural Window Supply, your Baltimore JELD-WEN Dealer, is the company that both homeowners and Baltimore home builders trust. For the past 20 years, Architectural Window Supply has been the go-to choice for homeowners, builders, and architects who need personalized, knowledgeable service. When you come to us for information and guidance, we’ll make sure you get what you need.
If you have any questions about Replacement Window for your Baltimore home or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well!