Do you want to Increase Curb Appeal? What about Home Value? What if I told you that both were possible with the same home improvement project? New Windows and Doors can accomplish both of your goals. How? Because curb appeal matters. It takes just seven seconds for someone to form a first impression of your home, which means curb appeal plays a MAJOR role in this process. And Realtors agree.
- 82% of Realtors admit that a potential homebuyer has declined to look inside a home because of a home’s lack of curb appeal.
- 90% of Realtors believe the front door plays an important role in the ability to sell a home.
So if you are trying to sell your home, consider upgrading your doors and windows. The investment will pay dividens! This is why 56% of Realtors advise their clients to invest in new windows and doors. So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call Architectural Window Supply today! We have been Baltimore’s premier window and door supplier since 1995. It doesn’t matter if you need a sliding glass door or windows made from any material under the sun – including vinyl, mahogany, and so much more – our professional staff can help.
Additional Benefits of New Windows and Doors
- New doors can increase home value by an estimated $16,000.
- New windows have an 81-88% return on investment at closing.
- The increased energy efficiency both upgrades provide will help save you money on your monthly heating and cooling bills.
If you have any further questions about our blog, “Increase Curb Appeal with New Windows and Doors; Increase Your Home Value,”or if you wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact Architectural Window Supply by calling 410-266-5254 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well!